Thursday, September 17, 2009

Introduction


I feel like we all could have figured out how to set up this blog by ourselves. It is 2009... I wanted to first and foremost apologize for the title of this blog, "My first blog ever... it's about TIME hahaha :-\" as it is an atrocious pun. Get it though? Because the blog itself is about time. Hilarious. Ok, I'm being told I'm done blogging. This is silly.


I was told to type University of Redlands if I hadn't yet. There you go.
I was also told not to choose a large image, but the image that I chose needs to be gigantic, otherwise it loses his shock value. Also, I had the urge to defy authority this morning.

2 comments:

  1. WOW what a cool blog! One of the best! I give it two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Image source: http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_04/CurlBeardMOS0109_468x387.jpg

    ReplyDelete